10/31/2007

Happy Halloween!




Boo! Did I scare ya? It is Halloween... I am being silly and trying to scare myself by watching Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi... usually I record it and watch it in daylight... I tend to let my imagination get away with me and it can freak me out.

Today at school the kids were told that they could dress up, but they had to somehow personify words... and their appearance had to clearly show that word's meaning... I don't usually participate in those king of things... but today... I figured it would require little effort and taped the word "Tall" to my arm. :-) he he he.... it worked.

I am still very run down from this cold. But I will be ok. My weekend plans have changed. Instead of my family coming here, my parents and I are headed to upstate NY, to my sister's house instead. I think it will be fun because I will get to see all of my nephews playing soccer. How cute will that be? I will have to have a chair to sit in because of my knee, but that's ok.

Oh... today, at work, I tried to reduce my elevator use... I went up the stairs once... mostly leading with my left foot and going one at a time...and came down the stairs once... just figured that it will help build some muscles...PT again tomorrow.

I want to say ALOHA to a woman who lives in Hawaii and had an MRI today to see if she, too, has PVNS. I wish her well, and hope to hear from her again.

Ok... off to scare myself.... BOO!!!!

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Enjoy your weekend! It will be great to get together with your family and celebrate your Gram's birthday. Thanks again for the congrats on the house buying...even though it's only three bedrooms, we'll make room for you! Talk soon...

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place