10/26/2007

Full Moon

I did not take this picture, but I am mesmerised by it. I found it online. THe moon was beautiful this morning on my way to work... I couldn't believe it...how big it was this morning. Amazing. The full moon is often associated with weird things happening... and today I have had reports of two people I know having head injuries... one was the daughter of a fried, a four year old, who fell off a slide at day care, but was lethargic and vomiting, so was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. She is ok... home...and hopefully sleeping. The other is more serious... one of my cousins had an accident at work today and is in surgery... Apparently it is pretty serious...I am hoping all is well with him.

As for me... my knee was a little stiff today, but overall a great week knee wise...

Tomorrow I am going to a Halloween party... It should be fun... I am getting dressed up and everything... I will also take pictures and share them with you all.

Sorry this is short tonight, but I am wiped out.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place