10/29/2007

Blogging

It's Monday...it looked very nice outside today....but it was cold... did not reach 50 here... brrrrrr.... there was frost on my winshield this morning, and my outside plants....dead. I am tired... tired...tired... I am getting a cold. I had actually thought about calling in sick today because I have that feeling that if I rest I will ward it off...does that make sense? But... as it worked out, one of my assistants called out and there were no subs available...which would have left my other assistant alone...doing the job of three people... so I went in... and lasted all day. But I am beat... it is 7 and I think I am going to go to bed. I may not sleep, but I will lay down.

I am excited to hear from my friend Jill...hoping that her and her husband's offer on a house was accepted...fingers crossed....

The Red Sox won the world series... COOL.

My cousin is holding his own... and a full recovery is likely, but there will be a lot of reconstructive surgery ahead... wow...

My parents attended my great uncle's funeral today...Uncle Nate. He was my grandmother's brother...the grandmother who recently passed away... kind of neat how close together they went...

Anyway... I am beat and heading to bed soon... until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Hope you're feeling better soon...will keep you updated on the house situation!

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place