10/30/2007

Tuesday

I am still feeling a little stuffy and run down, but overall ok. I had PT today and they re-introduced a couple of things we had been doing a few weeks ago...some lunges, but not too many at once. Hopefully it won't hurt again. I go to PT again Thursday... I know it is helping, BUT... I kind of wanna be done with it.

This is a busy work week. I need to evaluate a kid and also I have a meeting on a kid who is not on my caseload, but who I have in class. The meeting should help us get information about his current status... which will be helpful.

Last week I put a lot of time and energy in designing tools to help one of my students. I really think that things are working... I feel good about it. His anxiety seems to have decreased and he is going to all his classes and doing work.... How cool!

I am looking forward to this weekend...a lot.... it would have been my grandmother's birthday...so... my parents are coming down and my sister and her kids are coming up...and we are going to celebrate... just by spending the day together... Gramie would have liked that. I am sure she is thrilled about the Sox too...

Well, friends, I am sleepy and calling it a night soon... last night I laid down around 7:30 and watched tv for a while...I think tonight will be similar... curl up under the blankets with the kitties....and relax.... sounds like a plan...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place