11/02/2007

Not much news...

There is not much news to report from here... my parents and I are in upstate NY visiting my sister and her family. Tomorrow the boys have soccer and we will enjoy the day together. It will be a nice way to spend what would have been Gramie's birthday.

My knee is a little stiff after the long drive, but I am ok. My nephews wanted to see my scars and my middle nephew Jack thought they were pretty gross.... no confidence building there.... Thanks Kid! I was actually impressed that I could pull the leg of my jeans up high enough to see the scars...I think the swelling is starting to go down.. Yippee!

My parents and I staying at a hotel near my sister's house... though my respiratory system is wondering if that was the best idea... eeewwwwwwwwww...

Later!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place