10/03/2007

PT

Biking...walking...walking backwards....straight leg lifts...short arc quads...quad sets...wall slides...heel slides....stretch...bend...ahhhhhhhhhh... I did more resistance/speed today and more time in all areas...got up to 1.5 going forward on the treadmill...0.6 backwards...so.... tomorrow...I may be in pain... we'll see. I survived. What other exciting things can I share with you all? I put my trash out tonight... I am blogging from a coffee shop because my internet at home was not connecting...so...because of my addiction to this internet stuff... I had to leave my house and find WiFi. Oh.. I took myself out to eat tonight too...at one of my favorite places....favorite because of their wings... however..since I am being healthy... I ordered a wrap with grilled chicken instead of the breaded fried things...but did order extra hot sauce...and had a side salad... not as healthy as I would have done at home maybe, but I was starvin Marvin...and did not feel like cooking...so it was that or fast food...so it was a healthier choice.

That's all today friends...except I will tell you that a GIANT paper MOTH appeared on my desk today...complete with fangs...with which..I am sure... it intended to eat me....

Later gators...

P.S.... I finally got up the courage to open sympathy cards that have been at my house for a while....touching....thank you to all....

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Eating healthy is not always eating fun, huh? It is nice to see the numbers on the scale going down though, I've lost 16 pounds with this darn 1200 calorie diet I'm on (boasting, but hey!). You will probably lose quicker than I am, but slow and steady wins the race. =o) You are definitely kicking butt with the whole PT thing. We're proud of "Kimp"! =o)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place