10/28/2007

As Promised...

Here are some pictures of Halloween... This is me with my friend Sue...These are pictures that were taken after the Halloween Party... we decided to hit a bar
after leaving the party around 9. My friend who hosted the party had put a lot of work into making her place look nice and preparing
food for her guests. She did well. This is Meg..with Sue... Meg is my friend that some of you may remember... she is the friend sho hates to lose at canasta. Her costume was a new England Sports fan... Last but not least... this is me... having a premonition... I saw myself leaving the party and going to a bar." (I had some props for the party.. I had created a table that I carried with me that had a crystal ball and tarot cards attached to it...I thought that the party was going to be more invested in costumes than it was...so my props kind of got left to the side...I suppose I should have seen that one coming!)

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place