10/08/2007

Back to the gym

Yep.... I did it again. I went to the gym... and did the following workout: 12 min bike, 7 min treadmill, upstairs for 30 situps (see the above photo... that is MY face up there...) and a set of 15 of the arm exercises.... Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!
Yay!! Yay!! I am happy to be back at the gym. It was much more crowded today and I had some starers... but...I figured they were all looking at my bell.... the one on my crutch... My girl Sara did not join me at the gym today, but hopes to on Weds. She was enjoying some time at home and wanted to stay put. I can't blame her. She hasn't been home much lately and hasn't had time just to relax and enjoy being home. I then went into school to get some things done for tomorrow, then... oh yeah.. I almost forgot... I was starving... and was craving Olive Garden salad... so I went to the OG and ordered a salad, to go...which includes breadsticks... I asked that they not include the breadsticks, but before leaving the restaurant, I opened the bag, just to check... and there they were... I could smell them... and I reached in and the bag they were in was nice and warm.....ohhhh....warm breadsticks.... I knew I would not have the won't power to not eat them...so I reached in the bag and took out the breadsticks and left them on the counter... and quickly got outta there... Good thing though... when I left the traffic was pretty busy which meant I had a lot of time that would have been spent eating those easy to eat while driving breadsticks... but I had just worked out... and have eaten well all day.... so... I made the right choice... darn temptin though... I did buy some of their salad dressing to have at home as a treat. I also went grocery shopping today to make sure I have healthy food at work this week. Go me... ok.. so I have many pats on my own back here... but I am excited and happy to be taking care of myself. I deserve it!!!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place