10/24/2007

World Series

Tonight the Red Sox begin their world series against Colorado... what do you think of that RICO??? Oh Sorry LOLA...were you expecting the Yankees to be there??? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... OK.. truth be told I am not a die hard red sox fan...but... I do prefer them over other teams, especially the Yankees. AND...my Grandmother LOVED the Sox... so I would like to see them win.

Congrats to Jill & Family in CA! I will be thinking of you on Saturday as you close on a new house!!! I want pictures!!! Yahoo!

Today my knee still felt pretty good... knocking on wood. It was a little more stiff than Monday or Tuesday, but I had a pretty good pace going with walking. Tomorrow I have PT and I think it will be tougher than Tuesday... so I am a bit nervous. But.. I will think positively.

I need help from my blog viewers... Ideas... for Halloween Costumes needed.... PLEASE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

picking on lola are we?

well, i bet you didn't know something ... lola cheers for the red sox ALL THE TIME except when they play the yankees or try to knock the yankees out. it's the way i've always blended my roots with my present life. rooted for them against cleveland. rooting for them against the rockies.

(it's just a big secret so that i don't get death threats in every city in the northeast)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place