10/09/2007

Tuesday

I think I have the flu or something...I woke up this morning, felt fine. Went to work and made it through a meeting I had...then around 10:30 or so my stomach started feeling funky. I didn't dare to eat anything...now you know that's trouble. My stomach felt strange...not quite nauseous but not right... combined with a little bit of light headed ness...some of my co-workers said they had been sick over the weekend...then at PT today my therapist said that people there also complained of a bug going around..... geesh... I felt strangely enough to leave school around 12:30 to rest for a while before PT. Resting helped, but I still feel odd... I am kind of hungry, but not sure I dare to eat...not sure I dare not to.... conundrums....

I did go to PT today and got through the workout pretty well. I did the dreaded lunges again....and they stretched my leg...the straightening one...they were happy to hear that I went to the gym, but reminded me to take it easy...yeah yeah... I will...

Hope everyone is doing well... I will try to write more soon...but I am going to chill out tonight.

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Hope you feel better soon! We have all had colds, but are feeling better now. Take care!

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place