10/05/2007

What a week...

What a week....crazy really... FLEW by... one of my students got suspended...I realized that once again my students have sucked me in and I find myself wondering about them when I am not at school... what would work for this kid...would this help that kid.... ahhhh... I am attached!!! then there is te whole brain eating amoebas... yikes... and there is torture.... physical therapy... OH MY GOSH... new exercises today... lunges... I hated lunges when I was physically healthy....ahhhh.. not just a couple... I did 40 with each leg... 4 different types... in addition to the bike, the treadmill...whose backwards time was increased along with the speeed.... then... there was stretching...the wretched stretching....ahhhhhhhhhh... but when I lay on my back I can now bend my knee up as far as the other leg...so I have hit my "normal" range... that word again...normal.....and still close to being straight, but not close enough. It hurt a lot today...and I had it at a different time... at 7 a.m. before I went to work... so I was stiff today...however, at the end of the day I was leaving and got down the hall and realized I was about to forget my crutch in my classroom... so I guess that is a good sign.

Tonight I got to hang with some friends. My girl Sara is back from her business trip so we hung out and I told her about my adventures...it was nice. I have missed her. Then I met up with a few other friends and also had some laughs. I was tired though... and was glad to get home at a decent hour.

I have been doing well eating healthy and think that with the PT stepping up I should be on a good track to be healthy and losing some of this weight that I had gained when my knee problems really got bad. So I am exicted... A special Shout out to Jill who is working hard to lose some weight and doing a great job... just don't starve yourself Girl!!!

Also, have to give a special hello to Shari in CA, who had surgery two weeks ago... I got a great email from her tonight and can't wait to write to her tomorrow...when I can really give more energy to it... I am kind of beat tonight.

That's all for tonight...

except this... LOLA... you are amazing...you can be a film maker, an author, an artist, and everything else.... you are so many things....I love them all.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place