10/18/2007

Chocolate Thursday....again???

Greetings....

Today my knee felt the best it has since last Thursday's PT session... it didn't feel great, but the pain was much lower and it felt more stable. I did hobble around a bit without my crutch, but got tired quickly.

I haven't done as well eating as I should be doing. Why is there such a connection between emotions and food? I guess I would be rich if I could answer that. Which brings me to chocolate Thursday... has there already been chocolate today.... yes.... how much?? more than one square of chocolate....

I have PT tomorrow morning and hope that it makes me feel better, not worse. I am settling in for my night of tv. Tomorrow my mom and a couple of her friends are coming to stay with me...they are going to a concert that has some kind of spiritual affiliation...so I get to play host, chef, chauffer, and....my favorite.... daughter! I am looking forward to it. My apt. is not immaculate, but... I think for a night, it will do.

Tomorrow is Friday! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Enjoy your weekend! We are close to making an offer on our new house...check our blog soon for pictures! Say hi to your Mom for me. Love ya.

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place