8/01/2007

40 minute countdown...


Physical therapist P.. will be here in 40 minutes... how can I escape in those 40 minutes? Hmmm? I can't get into my truck... on either side...because my leg won't bend...so driving or being driven somewhere won't work... I am not very fast on my crutches so by the time I got down the driveway she would be here...at 6'6" tall, I can't exacly hide anywhere...and simply covering myself up with blankets would look a little silly. I did not sleep well again last night... pain kept me up...reminds me of pre-surgery. I got up this morning and did my first round of exercises and my first hour on my CPM machine. I am currently on the CPM machine waiting for my next torture...I mean PT session....I took two pain pills about 15 minutes ago, so I am hoping that the pain won't be too bad during the session. Maybe she will teach me some tricks of how to get into my truck... I won't tell her it would be so that I can escape from future appointments. :-) ahhhhhhh......

I chose this picture of the giraffe because it looks like it is trying to hide...unsuccessfully... I can relate...

Website of giraffe image: http://www.arizonasteve.com/photos/phxzoo0603/giraffe03.jpg

1 comment:

Jason said...

Just checking in....How are you convalescing?

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place