8/12/2007

Milestone

I am frustrated.. I just typed a blog entry and then my connection failed... so I have to start over... good thing it was short....

Today was a big day... I drove myself to Sara and Phils house for a barbecue. It was intimidating to think about doing...as I drove there I kept telling myself I could turn around at any point...but I got there...surprised them... they didn't think I was going to make it over... and had a great visit. It was nice to be out of the house. I am tired though....very tired...hence the brief blog tonight... I am crawling into bed...which has fresh sheets that I put on by myself....go me!!!... and one of my favorite quilts made for me by one of my grandmothers... I love it... it is heavy enough that it feels like a giant hug! so I am going to sleep well tonight... hope you all do too.... Good night! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Woohoo! Great milestones! Too bad that "making my own bed" is on the top 10 list, but as you get stronger and stronger you'll be able to add more visits with friends and other fun stuff to the list of milestones. :)

Maineman said...

Milestones are great aren't they? It's great to hear that you are becoming more mobile and able to visit friends. That must be a great feeling for you. Go Kim Go!
Soon there will be 1 milestone after another.

I haven't made my bed yet, but I should now that it's getting late, and I should get to sleep.

Keep the milestones and Smilestones coming :-) It's very inspiring to hear. Have a great day tomorrow.

Jason said...

Glad you are getting better. Those are some intense photos of the scars on the other blog. Wow. One day at a time Kim!

Jason

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place