7/31/2007

Evening walk

My pain got a little more bearable as the day went on...so Mean P...., my physical therapist, is back to just P.... She is not mean at all, she's pretty cool in fact...but I have to focus my pain on something/someone...so I directed it at the physical therapy...which she is in charge of....

I did get out for my walk this evening and did my exercises again, even the ones that are so hard and hurt...I was supposed to do them three times today, but I only was able to do them twice. P comes again tomorrow afternoon for more physical therapy... I am going to take my pain meds beforehand. While I was outside tonight I tried to get into my truck...to see if I could drive yet... nope... can't get the leg bent right yet to do it...maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place