8/04/2007

short hello

Hello... today was a good day...hot again...but good. I am beat tonight as I type. I left my apartment today....actually left the driveway too! Mom and Dad's truck has a back seat that I am able to get into...so they took me on an outing. We first went to CVS because I needed some shampoo and conditioner...and wanted to try a new kind, so I had to go into the store to find one...with my ugly circulation socks even! I hobbled around on my crutches with mom close behind with a shopping basket. Then we took sandwiches to the ocean for supper. We were hoping to find some cooler air, but the place we went was still pretty hot...and crowded. I was out of the house for maybe a total of two and a half hours... and I am beat. TIRED..... phew... who would have thought such simple things could be so tiring. Other than that, I feel pretty good today...stronger... I am sure tomorrow I will feel even better. Time for bed... zzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzzz.zzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place