8/18/2007

Game on...

Meg is on her way here...for a canasta competition... I made a pizza and I hope it comes out well. I may have to leave in the midst of the competition...because my grandmother is in the hospital. My mom called me this morning to let me know that she and dad had left the campground because Gramie had asked her to come home because she didn't feel well. My gram is a tough lady and when she asks for that kind of help...she needs it. Today they made the decision to call the ambulance to take her to the hospital. She was really feeling sick and weak. They think she may have a perforated bowel...which will entail another surgery...this is the same grandmother who had abdominal surgery this fall and had a 15 pound tumor removed with one surgery and had to have another surgery after the interior incision opened up and it was not good... so this will be, if she has surgery, her third major abdominal surgery since November. If that is the case I will be heading north to see what I can do to help out which may mean blog interruptions.

Thanks for the suggestions Jill and Rico... I hope others make suggestions... So far..Detroit is the top runner... I have always wanted to go to....Detroit??? Yeah right. Later.....

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place