6/10/2007

Sunday...

It is a beautiful Sunday here... sun's out and flowers are blooming. I should be finishing the cleaning job I started yesterday, but opted to do some painting instead. I think what I am painting is going to be used for one of those spinny round things that people have in the center of their table... you know for when you put condomints on it and turn it so everyone can get to everything. Not sure how it's going to come out... if it's any good I will post a picture when it's done.

I won't finish it tonight because I am heading out soon to hang with my girl Sara. Her hubby is off chaperoning a senior trip so she and I are going to grill...and perhaps have some spirited beverages. Fun stuff... makes it really feel like summer.

I should probably do my PT stuff before I head out. I think knowing that I am doing things to help me prepare makes me feel better. The friends I have seen this weekend have said that I seem happier...I do feel better...for sure.

Anyway... I am outta here for now... it is too nice out to stay on the computer.

Cheers!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place