6/23/2007

Adventure...

So I told you all that I was going to have an adventure today. Well... it wasn't what I expected. Part one of the adventure was taking care of two chihuahuas for one of my friends. Her daughter was here from Denver and my friend was having a baby shower for her. She didn't want to have the dogs barking all day so asked if I could take them. I agreed,,,and because of the second part of my adventure, planned on leaving the dogs at my house....Part two of the day was supposed to involve a date...the key words being 'supposed to.' It didn't happen. I will give him the benefit of the doubt...for now...he did call, but... I think my gut is telling me that his story for not meeting today is not quite right. We'll see. Not sure why dating is even a part of my thoughts right now, with so much else going on. Although...it would be nice to have a strong set of shoulders to lean on. Oh well... maybe there is some handsome, strong, male nurse at the hospital in Boston. I am going to go to a friend's house for diner tonight...then maybe we'll head out on the town, after all, I look so cute today...why waste it. So since my date didn't happen I went to the same places I had planned to go on the date...but I took the dogs, who proved to be good company. Good thing they are small dogs and don't need to walk a lot. My knee was not up for a lot of walking. So... me and two chihuahuas went to the ocean. I am sure it was an interesting site... a six foot six inch woman walking two chihuahuas who combined, weigh less than my biggest cat. It was a good day spent with canines, but I am still a cat person.

Later Gators...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place