6/19/2007

Cheers!


Today was the last day of school for my students. I have to go to work again tomorrow, but it's the last day before summer vacation! Yahoo! To celebrate the conclusion of the school year, and getting out early today, a few of my co-workers and I go to an area bar and have some "spirited" beverages. This year we did not beat our 9 hour record, but we were there for a while. It was fun. There is nothing like laughing so hard that you can't breathe and your stomach hurts. Good Stuff! I am sooo glad that the school year is almost over. It has been a hard year for me.
I want to really thank everyone who has commented on my blog! It is sooooo exciting to me to know that people are reading what I am writing. I appreciate the feedback that you are leaving here and I like the emails that I have gotten as well. It is a cool feeling to know that there is a connection with people who read this. So thanks! I will try to incorporate more artwork into my blog, but I need to do some more artwork or else I will run out of things to post pretty quickly. I am currently working on something, but it isn't finished yet.
My knee is hurting tonight...I think it was from sitting at the bar for so long. I am sure I will recover. Anyone have experience with acupuncture? Today I learned that my insurance company would cover costs of acupuncture, but I am not sure if it would help. I think I may wait until after the surgery and after I have some time to recover to see how bad the pain is. I think it would be worth trying.
I am unmotivated to do my physical therapy tonight. I need to do it. Thursday is my final day of therapy with K.K. (My physical therapist's initials.) On Thursday she will start showing me how to properly use crutches and introduce me to the person who will be working with me next week. I hope the new person is as good as she is. She is a cool chick.
That's all for now... Enjoy the evening.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place