6/26/2007

Longer Bed Needed...

I survived driving in Boston. The directions I had gotten from the internet were helpful...though in places were a little vague... but I got to see the hotel my family will stay at and got to the hospital fine. It is a big place. I had not walked around much when I was there before. The appts. went well. I gave blood...and did't faint.... I was worrried about that... afraid actually. I then had my pre op appt. and waited for over an hour in the waiting room before the hour long appt. THe good news is that I am healthy... except my knee... and they put a special note on my file.... "Longer Bed Needed." They did tell me that they have to accomodate some of the celtic players, so I should be all set.... Hmmmmm.... Celtic players.... can I be on their floor?

After my appts. I found my way to the highway and proceeded to go to my sister's... well I met her and her kids at a baseball game...their minor league team. It was fun. Her boys did great... and cheered loudly for their team. After the game there were fireworks and 2/3 of the boys love them. The youngest hated them in past experiences, but did better last night. This morning my oldest nephew and I set off on our road trip...back to my house.

He is 7... will be 8 this fall. He is amazing. He did well on the drive here and was so good all day. We played mini-golf...in the massive heat and humidity... he loves mini golf. Then we got some groceries and then hit the beach around 6:30. We had a blast. I will post some pics at some point. We played in the water, in the sand... and attempted some sand castles. We had brought kites, but it wasn't windy enough. I am not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I am sure it will be fun. He is so smart...amazing really. And I am not just saying that because he is my nephew... but he is BRILLIANT!

Good night!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place