6/06/2007

Another Day

I am a little sore from my water adventure yesterday, but the kind of sore that feels good because I know I did something good for myself. Today my knee felt tired and has given out on me a couple of times, which is not typical. But I don't think it will deter me from going again.

I have done some PVNS research online and some of the findings are pretty depressing...there are some sites where people have given their accounts...some of them are pretty scary. I added some links to my blog today. Most of the links are PVNS related. The Ross Blog is purely for entertainment purposes. There are many more PVNS sites, some of which I have bookmarked, so I can look at them, but don't want to set up links to them because they are the depressing ones, and right now I am taking this thing one day at a time.

I was thinking about my blog today and wondering about adding posts to it so often. One may ask why I focus on my knee every day...the reality is that it has been consuming... Blogging about it is a way for me to get it out of my head a little.

I hope you all had a good day. Mine was pretty good. I had to have a tough conversation with a kid today about hygeine. It is such a hard topic for kids, but I can't let the kid go around not knowing how bad they smell. It was bad.

Anyway... check out some of the links if you want to learn more about PVNS, but beware of some of the gross pictures!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place