6/07/2007

Rough Night...Rough Day


Ahhh... my knee is bad today...kept me awake last night. I left work a little early today because it was bothering me so bad. I think the swimming was too much for it, but I know it is good for the rest of my body...and for my mind. Soooo I had planned on swimming tonight, but instead I called my dr.'s office. (The one that almost screwed up my Boston referral...who are now kissing my butt because I confronted them...anyway...) I told the office manager that I was told that physical therapy could benefit me prior to surgery. She was MORE than happy to help me with this, and called me back within an hour to let me know she had it approved and scheduled. Awfully fast considering what had happened with them last week... but anyway... as a result I am going to physical therapy tomorrow. I am hoping that it helps.

It is so frustrating...to try to do something good for myself and then have so much pain. GRRRRR.

On the upside, my new male cat finally has a name... Sheldon. (He is the only cat in the pics with a moustache.) The other cats, in order from top to bottom are: Tess, Stella, Lucy, and now...Sheldon. Sheldon was named Moustache at the shelter, but I wanted to change it. And I gotta say, the name fits.

The cats are a good distraction from the pain. Wish me luck at the pool tonight.

Oh yeah, I am also meeting up with my friend Kris and maybe her sister and my friend Joleen tonight for dinner. I am looking forward to that.

Later.........

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place