6/12/2007

:-( Feeling a little sorry for myself...

Last night my knee was hurting badly enough for me to take some of my pain meds. Usually when I take them I get a tood night's sleep and wake up feeling a little better. Last night it didn't work out that way. I woke up throughout the night, trying to find a comfortable position. So when my alarm went off this morning I knew it was going to be a rough start. My knee was stiff and aching....bearing weight on it seemed to aggrivate it. I called into work and told them I would be running late, knowing that my pace was going to be very slow. I tried to get myself going...tried talking myself into going...and I just felt like I needed to keep my knee up and wasn't sure how I would tolerate the day... so after a lot of indicisiveness... I called the principal and he said to take care of myself and stay put....I felt relieved, but also frustrated that my knee dictates everything.

I do have physical therapy today... I really want to make sure that I do get strong... I have to...recovery will be hard enough and if I can do anything to make it easier I need to...and want to... but it will be hard to get myself into a good frame of mind today to do it. But I have to...just have to. This surgery better work...better get it all out so it doesn't come back.

No worries Blog Buddies (term I am stealing from Ross the Intern) I will be ok... and will write more later to let you know how the PT went...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place