6/24/2007

Pre-op

I had crazy dreams last night. I think it is because of having to drive to Boston tomorrow and go to my pre-op appt. I have a little anxiety about it. My knee was hurting a lot last night. After going to a friend's place for dinner two of us went out to have a drink. My knee felt pretty good and it was a beautiful night. Before deciding where to have a beverage we walked around quite a bit...well...compared to how much walking I have done lately. By the end of the night my knee was ready to call it quits. So today there is a sharper pain than usual, but I know that there is an end in sight. (Positive thoughts...positive thoughts...)

Anyone know much about dreams and their meanings? In one of my dreams last night, I saw someone who has visited my dreams before. The last time I saw her was when my sister was pregnant with my middle nephew. My dreams about her were so vivid...her cute little toes, her white sandals with a flower on them, her sundress... I was convinced that my dream meant Sis was going to have a little girl. But Sis has three boys... I hadn't thought much about that little girl, until last night. She was in a dream...older...but it was her...I saw her at the end of a long hallway holding on to a hand of a person who I cannot describe...He was much taller than her... I know it was a man... they were sideways to me, but she turned her head to look at me... and that was it. She was not as vivid as before...the colors were not remarkable...but it was the same girl. What do you suppose that means? Maybe she'll come to my dreams again.

Ok... so today will be spent doing some more organizing and planning tomorrow's venture to Boston. I am also trying to get some things ready for when my nephew is here. He will be with me through Friday. I am not sure how much blogging I will do while he is here, but I will try. I am very excited about our time together. I will bring my camera and maybe post a picture or two of what we do together. He's such a cool kid.

Well, I am hungry...so I need to go make some lunch. That reminds me.. .I also need to figure out what to buy to have here for my nephew...hmmmm...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place