6/15/2007

Shhh...

I don't dare to say it too loudly...but.... today was another lower pain day... you can't see me but I am dancing a little...disco style while sitting down... to celebrate... what a gorgeous day...today it has been sunny and nice...feels like summer. I am sooooooooooo ready to be out of school for the summer. I have to go in one day this weekend to get some things done and pack up some things to bring home for the summer. Apparently I am looking ahead to next fall a little.... I stopped at a store today that is going out of business and they had all school supplies 80% off so I bought some things to have in my classroom for the kids. I may take it into school Monday and leave it there because I doubt I will want to be carrying a lot of stuff into my classroom in the fall.

Oh...before I forget... some blog friends have asked about the cats...and who is who... so... the order goes, top to bottom....Tess, Stella, Lucy, and Sheldon.

this is a short entry... I am tired tonight and Will Smith is on a movie on tv...so I think I need to go watch him. Have an AWESOME weekend my friends!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place