6/30/2007

Lazy Day


Today was very low key. I think I was recovering from a few busy days with my nephew. Today I did laundry and packed for camping. It seemed like I had more laundry than usual...probably because of my nephew... I have a lot of respect for parents. Even though my nephew was awesome...it is a lot of work to be responsible for a kid 24 hours a day.

My knee is ok today...at least pain-wise. It doesn't feel that bad..but is very swollen.

I am excited to go camping. I go to a place that is so beautiful...a place where no matter what else is going on... I feel at peace. I look forward to that. I hope to see some moose while I am kayaking. (The kayak picture is from a google search.)

So blog pals... I will be gone for a while, but will tell you all about it when I get back. In the meantime, be good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun camping. Remember, camping to me is at least a Holiday Inn.....Rico.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Maineman said...

I hope you've enjoyed your camping trip. Kayacking sounds fun! Did you get to do that and see any moose? Happy 4th of July!

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place