7/19/2007

It's me...

Hello All.

It's me. I am typing with allkinds of things attached to me so i am sure there will be mistakes. Today is day three... and I feel a little alert. Thanks to Lola for updating the blog. The day of surgery wasn't too bad... for me at least. The epideral felt strange going in. The only way I can describe it would be to say it felt like when you try to hang something heavy into sheetrock and you have to first drill a hole then drive in a plastic cone thing then screw in the screw... it felt like popping the plastic thing in... not painful really... just a weird sensation...

grrr,,, i had typed more but it deleted... I am doing ok ... and will write more tomorrow... I am in a machine that is moving my leg and it hurts a little.. just took some drugs... the good stuff... I am supposed to walk later... we'll see.

That's all for today blog buddies... I love you all and know that I am hanging in there...

2 comments:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

I can't tell you how many times I've checked the blog...great to hear that you are doing OK. :) Behave and do what they tell you to do...don't make me come over there! ;) Love ya!

Jason said...

Im really glad that you are writing on your blog again. Its a very good sign. Talk to you later.

xoxo
Jason

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place