2/28/2008

Hanging in there...

I am hanging in there... mom was released from the hospital today after she proved she could keep pills down... she has an MRI tomorrow and hopefully will not have to return to the hospital until surgery... This is still all so... I don't even know how to describe it. I have talked to a few people and it has been helpful. Thank you. Many people have respected my need to hibernate, while letting me know they are thinking of me. I have talked to Rico a couple of times and it has been helpful. Unfortunately he went through a lot with his mom before losing her to cancer and his perspective is appreciated. It was nice talking to him tonight... laughing a little about me getting into a fight with a cheerleading coach today... not that any day would be a good day for a cheerleading coach to pick a fight with me... but definitely not with everything else going on... the basics of the fight... she wanted to split the gym in half tonight... with her using half for her TWELVE cheerleaders... and myself and the other coach using it for our ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONE kids.... Ummmmm.... we barely can contain the kids in the whole gym... so I told her that I would try to help her out, AFTER we did our warmups with all the kids... after warm ups a lot of kids run outside to get ready for the meet and there is more space in the gym.. but for the first half hour or so, we needed the entire gym... PLUS... WE reserved the gym months ago for these practices. Ahhhhh! Rah rah rah...2 -4 - 6 -8 you'll get what you want if you sit back and wait! She was not happy with that... gave me a dirty look... with her raccoon eye lined eyes... and stormed off getting the kids to glare at me too... WHATEVER! I was trying to compromise... and while we were getting the kids warmed up, she was rolling long mats out onto the gym floor. I went over and blocked them from going further until after we were done warming up. THEN... the kicker... Once they got in there... they stayed for MAYBE a half hour... so they could have waited...without issue. To top it off, one of the cheerleaders asked me for a late bus pass... I said, I can't give a track pass to a cheerleader, sorry, you need to find your coach, but she doesn't have passes made for us... Well.. tell your coach she can write one out for you.

Oh well... that's all for now blog buddies... hope you are all well.

My knee is hurting...mostly because I have not been doing the PT exercises... which I think I need to do daily still... I can tell it is weakening a little... so I need to rectify that.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place