2/25/2008

I survived Monday

Today was the first day back to school after vacation...I survived. I was very glad I had called people yesterday to share with them the news about my mom. It made facing people today much less intimidating... I had emailed my professor to let him know of possible missed classes and to say that if things happen sooner than expected I will not be in class. I also told him that I was unsure how coherent my book review was going to be because of where my mind has been while trying to write it... He was great... telling me to not even think about class right now, that family always takes priority... hopefully he will take that into account when reading my paper. Today I got my first paper back... with compliments... that's always fun... He liked the paper and I got full credit. Yay Me! Class was a nice distraction from everything. I came home and cooked myself dinner... made a stir fry. Had not done that in a long time... always end up with a huge amount of food because I keep adding stuff... It was good. I am starting to unwind from my day...my cold feels better, but I am tired... tired... tired...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place