2/07/2008

2nd post of the day...instead of practice

Well... I got a call from one of the other coaches who told me to stay home and he would take practice... Yahoo... since only two of the shot put kids will be competing at states I figure it is ok... plus another one of the coaches is also staying home tonight... so instead of practice I thought I would post some pictures of my scars... taken tonight... sorry the lighting isn't great... but You will be able to see them. They have healed well and while not pretty... a good reminder of how painful it was before the surgery... it may not look better, but it feels better! ok.. here's the front...


















And here is the back:




Aren't they pretty?

1 comment:

Torben Ness said...

looks like my knee in the back.

Is your leg under your knee a bit swollen? mine is, and it would probably stay that way forever.

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place