2/01/2008

2 days without the gym

I did not go to the gym yesterday... and did not go today... I feel a little bad about it, but think that my body has needed a break. Also, tomorrow I have a very long day ahead of me. I will be coaching from about 8 tomorrow morning until close to 11 tomorrow night...and I know I will be sore from it. I have still been eating healthy, though I want a pepperoni calzone so bad right now... but I will find other choices... healthy choices.

School got dismissed early today because we are supposed to get some messy weather. I should have stopped at the gym on my way home, but didn't. I just finished writing notes wishing the girls good luck tomorrow and will do the notes for the boys later.

I may be really lazy and take a nap.

I may not get the chance to blog much this weekend because of the meets tomorrow and because of the BIG GAME Sunday...

Go PATS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go PATS!

--lola, stuck in giants country (hubby risked life and limb today to buy me a patriots cake at price chopper)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place