2/16/2008

My lap..

My lap has been getting a lot of use today... this is a picture of Lucy and Lady Sheldon on my lap... what you can't see in the photo is that Tess was right by my feet and Stella was behind me on the back of the chair... I think it will be impossible for me to get a shot with all of us in it... but you never know.

My day started out early... Sara and Phil were scheduled to catch an early flight to FL to vacation with their families... they got to my house around 5:15a.m. or so, leaving their car in my driveway for the week, and I dropped them off at the airport... about 5 hours later... they called... they were still at the airport... their plane had broken down... and they had to get on a later flight... so I picked them up... and they left for a while... returned later and once again left their car here and we headed to the airport... I think all is ok because they haven't called me yet... so fingers crossed that all is well.

In between chauffeuring my friends I got some sleep... cleaned up a little around my apartment... ran to some stores to see if I could find some ways to improve my kitchen... I had ideas but did not go as extreme as I had thought about. I did get some cool accessories to help rearrange some things in the kitchen... but that will be a good project for the week... when I am here. I am still trying to figure out when I want to head north... but think I will wait until after I coach Monday to be able to see how my knee feels... I think I am going to try to get to the gym tomorrow... my knees are feeling up to it...though I did twist it a couple times today on the ice... not in my driveway... but in the parking lots of stores... not fun...

I ran into some friends today... while I was out looking for some kitchen things... I saw Joleen... and later ran into Matt, Melissa, and Tobias. Tobias was happy to see me... big smile and came right to me. It was a nice surprise running into them.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place