2/09/2008

More Snow...

Yay... it's snowing... I know that using a blog as a means of communication makes it difficult to get the true essence of one's intent... my Yay.. it's snowing... is meant sarcastically... very sarcastically. ENOUGH already with the snow. Though it pains me... I have to admit that as I was driving home tonight I caught myself thinking it was pretty... as I drove under street lights the snow almost seemed to pause... I was driving home from our meet. This meet was not an official part of the season, nobody wins necessarily... but it gives kids one last chance to qualify for the state meet. One of our girls qualified in the triple jump on her very last jump... and she is a senior so it was very exciting. One of my shot putters had her best throw of the year... just 4.5 inches shy of qualifying for states. She was disappointed she didn't qualify, but I was very proud of her. My knee is quite sore today...grrr... that doesn't make me happy. I want to be done with knee pain for good. Maybe it is from walking in the snow so much this week... reminds me of walking in sand...which is hard...

I may try to go to the gym tomorrow... depending on the knee pain and on the weather.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place