9/08/2007

Weekend


Sara and I went out again tonight...though it was a much more tame night than Thursday. We returned to a couple of our favorite places and heard some live music. We actually did a lot of walking, probably the most walking I have done since surgery, so I am hoping that tomorrow I can move. I am icing my knee now to try to avoid the pain and maybe sleep tonight.
I got an email from a woman today, also with PVNS, who had surgey a month ago. I hope to hear more from her, about what kind of surgery she had as well as her recovery. It was nice to hear from her. Hey Girl!!!

Overall I do think my knee is doing well, but I wish the process was not so slow...baby steps...I do see a future without crutches...Yahoo!

That's all for deep thoughts tonight...hope all is well.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place