9/07/2007

Life is an ADVENTURE...

I apologize for not writing last night... I got home a little later than expected. See...My girl Sara had a rough day at work yesterday so we decided to go out for dinner...which turned into quite a long and INTERESTING evening....I don't think I can even begin to describe here what went down last night...but we did make a pact with a man from Greece that whatever happens in Maine...stays in Maine!!! TOO funny. I was exhausted today at work after very little sleep. My knee was stiff today, I think because we spent so much time out last night and sitting in the same position on one of our favorite spots. As always we played things safe...but I can say that I have not laughed so much in such a long time. It was fun...I needed it. I will say that I noticed that something has shifted in me...I feel so much better...I think the best word is hopeful. I feel like I will be able to have a life...with little or no pain in my knee...and while that scares the crap out of me... I feel...hopeful. I think that part of me had really gotten pushed down somewhere...and I think it is back. I think my passion for the kids at school is there again...my passion for life is back again... and just being myself...feels GREAT.

Cheers!!! To the Future!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place