9/27/2007

Fall Clematis


I planted two clemais plants this spring. One of them grew really well and had a pretty good number of flowers for being the first year. The other one was slow growing and had no flowers... until yesterday...This is its only flower so far. Pretty!!! I have some other flowers that are still blooming...my impatients... I hope I spelled that right. Anyway... today was a good day... did well eating again...4 days in a row... Yee hah.... My knee is very tired today. In fact, I felt like I needed to use my crutch today in order to get around, but I think it is because of having three days in a row of therapy.... torture....nah.. therapy... I am ok.. but was tired today. tonight... more premiers! Yay! I am not going ot make it through Grey's Anatomy...but I will record it...so nobody better tell me anything about it... got it?

That's all for today...gotta get to my tv watching!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place