9/22/2007

Addictions...

Ok... I have to confess.... I have developed several addictions...that I see as the direct result of having PVNS. Some may be less healthy than others.... you decide... My list of things I have become addicted to since PVNS got its claws into me:
- reality television
- Big Brother ...recently replaced by Survivor...(HELLO JAMES!!!!! The pic is him.... from the survivor website...ahhh.....enuff said!! )
- Ace of Cakes (Food Network...check it out! Duff is a shorty, but a cutie!)
- Hogan knows best.... brothahhhhh
- House Hunters (people are shown three houses and choose one...sounds lame....addictive!)
- Ghost Hunters (Can't watch this at night when I am alone....DVR it and watch it in the daylight!)
- Rob and Big (beyond description....)
- Iron Chef America (mesmirizing)
- Internet (I check email a million times a day....and now have too many accounts to keep track of...)
- Scrabble (on my cell phone.... I play....a lot! Come on triple word score!)
- plastic silverware and cups... (not good for the environment...even if they are green...they are green in color only!)

Wow... I need to get out more! (Or turn off the television!)

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

I have to admit, Brian and I are reality whores too. =o) Sorry, but you are definitely a reality whore. ;) We watch Survivor, have been known to watch the Apprentice, I've been watching Fat March and the Biggest Loser...(for the moment I'm on this diet kick, eating 1200 calories a day - SUCKS). Our all time favorite show now is The Office. Back when I did have some TV viewing class (and we had more than basic cable) I watched House Hunters (loved guessing which house they'd buy), and Sell This House! I also loved Iron Chef. Even if we did have more channels, Ava now monopolizes the TV with Dora, Strawberry Shortcake, and Sesame Street. I'm learning to count and identify my colors all over again....what did I do before kids? Did I even have another life? Enjoy total TV freedom while you can girl!

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place