9/29/2007

My Wonderful Day...

As promised...pictures from my day...This is me as I get ready to leave my house...heading for the beach...actually making sure I have my camera. So I can follow through and take pics. So.. this is me in my truck.... It's a BEAUTIFUL Day!!!






This is the a view from where I parked, looking out over the sea grass at the ocean, and then the beach... Beautiful, right?








These are some pics that incorporate my crutch into my beach adventure... look at the middle one...the footprints... can you see my crutch mark? Interesting... only one crutch... don't want to get too philosophical here...but think the shadow one is kind of cool...while the crutch is not a reflection of me right now... it does cast a shadow...











Just some more beach pictures.... ahhhhh....relaxing..... until this dog pranced over and tried to pee on the bag I had brought with me... I pushed it away and its owner yelled at me..."What are you doing to my dog???",,"Pushing it away because it was about to [urinate] on my bag." .... "You better not do that," they said to the dog. I said, "Maybe you ought to keep that dog on a leash so it won't happen." The woman said, "Oh Shut Up! Is your life that terrible that you have to be like that?"..... Ahhhhh...... "Well, if a dog [urinates] on my bag it might be pretty terrible..."...... so she says...."I wish she had [crapped] on it instead!"...... Wow.....way to reinforce my thinking that some dog people are just plain.... NUTS.... I mean, come on people.... yeah dogs are cute, but really... I don't want them near me...unless I know the dog... and I surely don't want a dog that pees freely to be running loose.... Oh well... apparently it is her life that is terrible... if her hopes and dreams involve her dog pooping on someone's belongings... Believe it or not... that did not take away from the beauty of the day at the beach.... Forget about it.... Right?











Ok... I am trying something new in this blog.... a video... I hope it works.... I hope it works.... I hope it works....Please try to watch the video below...and PLEASE add comments to let me know if this works... if you can see the waves AND hear them crashing. If you can... I will be sooooo excited. I'm posting this video mostly for my mom... she loves the ocean and doesn't get to go often, so whenever I go, I try to take her with me. Listen mom...... ahhhhhh..... can you feel the ocean breeze? (I hope so....it took forever to upload!) By the way... none of my beach rules were broken today... I went barefoot all the way... and got my feet in the water.... nice.....

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I just had to roll my eyes at your run-in with the dog owner. I DO love dogs, but I would not let one pee on my stuff. Heck, I'd push my OWN dog away if she were about to do that! Sheesh. Maybe that lady's blog rants about the evil woman at the beach who abused her dog.... lol

Love the photos. Glad to see you are up and around and enjoying some of your favorite things. (Grouchy dog owners aside....)

Anonymous said...

what a snotty bitch!

not you! the dog lady! what normal person wouldn't understand that people don't want their stuff peed on? crimminee!!!

and, btw, if your dog goes up to people and tries to pee on them, should you be surprised when people push them away?

--lola

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place