9/24/2007

Day 1

As I was waiting for this page to come up so I could type, I tried to take a drink of water and spilled it down the front of myself... I know I know... You are all amazed at my talent. So am I! I ate well today eating and health wise...with one small indulgence...but overall I did GREAT. I felt full and also felt satisfied. I forgot how much food I can eat this way... healthy food, but I felt like I ate all day. I am getting ready to have another snack...some pineapple... for something sweet. [Leslie, if you want to email back and forth about being healthy, that would be great! Email me at ihavePVNS@aol.com!]

I had PT today and they told me I am doing great. I hardly used my crutches at work today...I think I can get used to being crutchless again. I did use one after PT today, just because my quad was tired. The PT cautioned me to do too much walking on the beach because it will tire me out... ahh... Yeah... I know that already.. but I had to go to the beach.. and if it is 90 tomorrow, I may have to go again. (Hopefully with less red stuff in the water...ewwww!) My knee is a little stiff tonight, but not bad. I probably should ice it....though that would involve getting up off my...behind...and I am not sure I can do that...

It is supposed to be HOT here tomorrow...we're talking 90's...GEESH.... I prefer the weather that we have been having...warm days, cool nights. But Mother nature apparently has different plans.

I hope you all enjoyed Monday and the start to this important week.... you know... season premiers!!!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place