9/25/2007

ALMOST crutchless

I went without crutches for about 90% of my day today.. Yahooooooooooooo! I walked through the halls at school today, to go to a meeting...just walking... ahhhh... slow...but walking. Yahooooooooooo!!! Then I had PT... and tomorrow... I am going to add the treadmill into the mix.... but here's the catch... I will be walking BACKWARDS.... probably code for falling on my Arse..... ! I will let you know.

oh yeah.. almost forgot... did pretty well today eating... ate a lot of veggies...and well.... feeling their effects... almost farted at PT when I was laying on my tummy and he was bending my leg up as much as he could... but I didn't.... thank goodness.. he may be married...but he is still cute... and I don't want to do that! ;-)

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place