1/28/2008

Long Day today

Today was a long day... work... class... and coaching. I am going to keep this short so I can pack my stuff for the gym in the morning... though I am tempted to wait and go after school... before practice.... but I know I would feel good if I made it before work. But I am pretty tired.. so I think I will wait until tomorrow morning to make that decision.

My class was good... met someone who teaches with Phil, Matt, and Melissa. There were also a lot of people there who graduated from the same college I did... which was nice. They were younger than I am... and it made me feel a little old... They are in their upper twenties...the professor seems to be good too... makes us think a lot... which I like, as you know from reading my blogs. I prefer a class that sparks my thought process vs. being given information that I need to regurgitate at a later date. The professor reminded me of other people... funny how that happens... I told my parents tonight that he is the love child of Bill Clinton and my mom's best friend, Belinda. My professor is too old to be their son, but... that's what he looks like. My mom wants a picture and no matter how much I searched google images tonight... I didn't find his picture. Oh well...

Coaching was good tonight too.. I was PLEASANTLY surprised when the other girls coach asked my input on end of the season awards...and guess what.. the brattier of our two bratty captains is NOT getting an award... yay.... dance dance dance..... and he aske dmy suggestion for the coach's award and seemed to go along with what I thought... so... I feel pretty good about that.

That's all for tonight folks... oh yeah.. except this.. I ate well today... YAY!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place