1/07/2008

A Heat Wave!?

It was nice today... warm even. A lot of the ice is gone form the driveway.. yay! The snowbanks are decreasing... and just when that happens, my lovely neighbors get the bright idea to put their Christmas tree out on the side of the street to be taken away... that part is not the crazy part... the crazy part is that they put it on the snowbank... at it's highest point... making it even harder to see out of the driveway... I live below a couple of Einsteins.

I went to the gym tonight. Yup... I went.. didn't do much... 25 minutes on the bike then some leg exercises... I feel good about going and hope that I am not sore tomorrow. But if I am... I will go to to the gym again...I have to... it isn't optional... I must go... must get healthier... and if needed, go to the doc to see what is going on with my right knee... which did bother me a little tonight after coaching... Coaching was good tonight though... had the kids doing a lot of drills without the shots... they were unhappy about it.. but I want them to master the form without the shot... plus I think it makes them want to throw it more.

The gym was PACKED tonight. PACKED. I didn't know if I was even going to be able to get a parking place..but I did. Must be all those New Year's resolutions. Give it a month or so and it will slow down again...

I am feeling a bit under the weather and am thinking I may stay home tomorrow and sleep.. to see if a little more rest can get rid of it... You know when you are really tired or really sick and your eyes feel almost sunken into your head a little? That's how I feel...even though I have been sleeping well.

It's only 7:30 and I am thinking about going to bed already..... geesh...

Oh.. forgot... 2 more things..1 Sheldon went to a middle school today to teach kids about the shelter from which sHE was adopted. sHE did great! A bit shy, but overlal did well. The kids thought she was a kitten because she is so petite, but she is about a year and a half old...

The other note... I have begun coteaching a math class... something I have done in the past and really enjoy it. I love being in a classroom with more kids and be able to share the classroom with another teacher. The dynamic that is created is so cool. The group we are working with is soooo sweet. They are excited about mastering skills and are doing great. Some days.... I really love what I do.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place