12/08/2007

Victory!

Oh Yeah!!! I did it! I kicked the elliptical machine's butt! Oh yeah... oh yeah!!! I did FIVE minutes.... FIVE WHOLE MINUTES... without the machine thinking I was pausing at all!!! ZERO pauses!!! ya ya ya ya yay ya ya yaaaaaa!

I am VERY excited. Granted... 5 minutes is not a lot compared to what I used to do....BUT... it is a new beginning, and that is the most I have done on that machine in a LONNNNGGGGG time! I am relieved too, because there was that possibility that I may not be able to get back to the elliptical, that maybe after surgery that machine and I would not be a match.... but... I can tell we are going to be spending time together. YAY! I am sooooooo lucky to be able to do that. So lucky...

My friend Sue was at the gym today to cheer me on... she clapped and everything! I think other people may have wondered why there was clapping... but...there was a good reason. Thanks Sue for going with me!


No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place