12/08/2007

The Ocean...

Two blogs in one day???!!! Yep... This is me at the beach today. After beating the elliptical machine I wanted to get outside and enjoy this gorgeous day. It was amazing... to be on the beach and not be freezing today. Not long after I left the beach it got cloudy and precipitated a little... but while I was there it was AMAZING.



Great day... exercise... walking the beach.... ahhhhhh.... I love Maine... love living in a place that I can get to the ocean in a reasonable amount of time. Life really is good... I made sure to take time to celebrate it today... just by doing something just for me... the fresh air and sunshine was something I really needed!





Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Great beach pictures, have to say they make me a little homesick though. =o(

OK, enough about that! =o) Congrats on conquering the elliptical machine! It's great to hear you're doing so well.

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place