12/02/2007

'Tis the Season



Today was a busy day, a productive day. We are supposed to get walloped with snow tonight into tomorrow. So, I wanted to get some things done... I took my recycling to the recycling place, got some sand to have on hand this winter for my walkway and driveway, cleaned the refrigerator, grocery shopped, did laundry, bought a tree, brought up all my decorations from the basement... put the tree up... put lights on it... and cooked dinner and am finally relaxing. Needless to say, I did not get to the gym today, but I think I did enough to compensate. I am planning on packing my things to go to the gym tomorrow morning, however, if school is cancelled I am planning on going back to bed and going to the gym after they get the roads cleared.

The picture above is the start of my Christmas decorating. It came out kind of fuzzy and I like it like that... I remember as a kid squinting my eyes as I looked at the lights and it looked pretty.

My knee is a little tired today...but I feel good. I feel good...

The showdown is next weekend.... Saturday. Remember? With the elliptical, 5 minutes... with it only pausing twice... hopefully less, but... I gotta give myself a little leeway... This is a big week, coaching starts and I am excited. I will keep you all posted... my fitness goal this week is to go to the gym Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings...

On another note... the scarf I made for Tobes was great... the hat was too small... so I am trying to figure out how to make it bigger or I might start over. I gave Sara and Melissa each a scarf and they were pleased with them... so that's good.

That's all for now....

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Love the tree! It's great that school can still be "canceled" for you...I remember how excited we would get when we heard those magic words on the radio...MSAD 67 - CANCELED!


Have a good snow day!

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place