12/19/2007

snow.... MORE snow....

Yup... it is snowing again. I had dinner with a friend tonight and then did some shopping... and the roads were pretty bad on my way home... greasy. We have had so much snow this year...compared to the past couple of years. I am not thrilled by it....though I do like a white Christmas....but would prefer tulips blooming by January 3rd. I tried backing into my driveway tonight... and it didn't work... the incline in the driveway doesn't always agree with the rear wheel drive of my truck... so I ended up driving in... then did some shoveling... and tried again... and did get it backed in. I prefer to have it backed in when there is a storm.

I bought some wrapping paper today too, so in the case of a snow day tomorrow, I can be productive.... though I realized when I got home... I may not have any scotch tape. Oh well...

My knee is stiff tonight. I had not planned to go to the gym tonight... and didn't... but not sure I would have made it had that been my plan.

Wow... boring blog.... not even any pics to spice it up... I need to have some new adventures so I can share them with you all...

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

OK, so I am envious of the white Christmas you'll be having, but not of the white January, February, March (shall I go on?) you'll be having. =o)

Sorry that your knee is feeling not so good...but did I mention I have all of my Christmas wrapping done?!?
=o) =o) (a double smile for that one!)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place