12/15/2007

Midnight Shopping?

I went to the gym this morning... did about 4.5 miles on the bike and then walked a mile. IT felt good. Then I went shopping with a friend/coworker and walked around a lot. Tonight I am going shopping again... not leaving my house until 11:00 p.m.... to go to some stores that are open 24 hours a day. I may or may not take some pictures... My knee is a little stiff tonight, so either walking around tonight will loosen it up and help...or make it worse... I am hoping for the first of course.

Anyway... I am having a hard time with Christmas shopping... not so much because of what I want to do for whom...but because I am not sure where I will be for Christmas... and that determines what I do for people.... If I go to see my nephews I would buy things that I could take with me, but if I am not with them I will send them a package with other things in them... but I am formulating a plan for what I could do in either scenario. So it will work out.

We are supposed to get hit with a big snowstorm tomorrow. I am sure it will be pretty...and may insure a white Christmas!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place