12/27/2007

I'm Baaaaack!

Aren't you excited? I had a good Christmas. It was nice to be with my parents, my sister, her hubby, and her sons.... the boys were SOOOOO incredibly excited about Santa... especially when they actually heard Santa's bells AND caught a glimpse of Rudolph's nose out of their skylights.... I saw them and heard them too... so... there's the proof... Santa DOES exist!

My knee was a little stiff most of the trip... especially yesterday and today...(we drve back last night and it took longer than usual because of traffic. But I am ok. I had planned on making it to the gym today... didn't happen. I went to practice this morning and am tired. very tired. I haven't gotten much sleep over the last few nights... but hoping to go to bed early tonight and get a little caught up on sleep.

Plus... one of my cats... Sheldon... has to go to the vet tomorrow... he... may be a SHE.... he has been acting like a female cat in heat.... though the shelter where I adopted him from claimed he had been fixed....that shelter promised me that they would pay for any health stuff with him because he has some physical disabilities and I was reluctant to bring him home knowing there may be additional costs... but they wanted him to have a home so badly that they said they would take care of his medical bills... not the routine stuff... but if things out of the ordinary came up... I would say this qualifies as out of the ordinary.

So... if Sheldon is a she..... there may be a name change in his/her future.... What do you think about Ru-paul?

I will write more soon, I promis, but tonight I am heading to bed early... and hopefully Rupaul will stop the crying!!! (Last night it wasn't too bad... but that's because I had him in a cat carrier in my room...)

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place