12/07/2007

Tomorrow... the elliptical will be mine.....


(Insert evil laugh here...) Yep.. that's right. Tomorrow is the day that the elliptical machine and I have our showdown. I WILL win... 5 minutes... with it only thinking I pause twice... (Even though I won't pause even once!)

I went to the gym today, but didn't do much in anticipation of tomorrow. I did not go to the gym as much as I had intended this week... but I was really tired after starting to coach, really made me worn out this week... so I consider that an increase in my activity level.

Tonight was a lot of fun. My friend Sue and I went to the gym together, then went to this cool Thai place, went to an art museum, then went to a little bar to have a drink and listen to some jazz... it was fun. Howeve,r we were noth pretty tired by 8:45 ish... and decided to call it a night... She is going to meet me at the gym tomorrow to cheer me on as I BEAT the elliptical machine's behind... by the way... I stared the elliptical down today as I waked on the treadmill... it was scared... I could tell!

Jill, thanks for the comment about the yarn guy... at first I wondered if he was hitting on me... but I don't think so.... and even if he was... he mentioned something about his daughter being a teacher... so that means he is too old for me....you know... cuz i am soooo young.

I will let you know how the showdown goes tomorrow. (Though we all know the outcome... Kim 1... elliptical 0!!!)

Insert showdown western whistle sound/music here...

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Kick that elliptical machine's A**!!!!(again, your Mom reads this!)

By the way, older men can be sexy, mysterious, and have money...don't forget. Just don't tell Brian I said this...I'm two months older than him. =o)

The house is coming along GREAT! We couldn't be more excited. When should we expect you?

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place